Sunday 26 August 2007

drawstring purse...

Here's a drawstring purse I made today from Amy Butler's pattern. Looks cute, doesn't it.



The rest of the day wasn't very productive though as I was still tired from yesterday. It was great fun helping out with the awards night (especially if you get a 3 course dinner for free) and the best thing of the night was the warm apple crumble with vanilla custard....delicious!

I went to the supermarket today (we never buy our groceries at the supermarket) because our local fruit & veg store isn't open on Sundays. Gosh, everything is so expensive. I had two green bags full and it cost me $70. Normally we come home with 4 bags for that price (including yummie Italian Gelato). No more shopping at Woollies for us...the local shops are way better and way cheaper.

No comments: