Wednesday 1 August 2007

Fainted...

Went to the doc today to get a vaccination..and I know that I can't handle needles, but I thought I could handle this one...When I was younger I had to have one in my arm and went straight to work after that, nothing happened, I was fine. Today was a different story though...the needle did go in my arm...I did feel a little dizzy after I got up, but told myself to keep going. Once back at the reception desk the lady told me that I still had to sign something...the next thing I know is that I banged my head on the floor..ouch! I had fainted right in front of the reception desk and the doc told me I had to stay there for at least another 3 minutes. Felt really ashamed there, and of course it was rush hour at the docs, everyone was looking at me...and I really wanted to go home. Thank god I got home safe...was about to faint again...those jam packed trains #@$@#*@&@#

a wip Pinki...

No comments: