Tuesday 11 December 2007

visual diary...

today this blog is a bit of a visual blog...as I don't have much to say.

Here are some pot holders I made yesterday, they're up in the shop now.



and some mail that I received



A japanese magazine and some goodies from Leslie's shop, a cameo pin from the black apple, a card from Phaedra, Jess, Tanny, Alison and Leslie. Thanks everyone for their lovely Christmas cards from the postcard swap.

Don't forget to post a comment on my previous post...that's...if you'd like your name to go in the hat for some goodies.

4 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Grrr! I'm so jealous of your Black Apple pin!
I bought one a while ago and accidentally soked it with the cardigan it was on - ruined!
I missed the latest update....*sigh*
I'll have to wait for the next lot.....

I'm dying to hear about the stationery - when do we get to see?

Leah xx

Leslie said...

glad you like the magazine.
i, too, am enjoying receiving postcards.
my little print gocco attempt looks not so great beside the beautiful ones i am receiving.

leslie
http://goodness.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

quick one: thanks for the advice on post bianca.

btw, i vote blue !

melissa said...

oh, such lovely mail! makes me think, i need to do some browsing on etsy ;)