Tuesday 1 January 2008

a new start...



I hope everyone has had a great NYE. We spent a hot night in Melbourne city to see the beautiful fireworks. This was actually my first NYE in Melbourne as the other two years I have been in Australia we were in Sydney for NYE. Of course nothing beats the fireworks in Sydney with it's amazing Opera house & bridge, but Melbourne is home and I really enjoyed the fireworks.

Now we're off to Torquay for a day at the beach. It's quite exciting as I haven't been there for a long time, I can't wait to take the boogie board out and catch some waves.

Have a great day, where-ever you are, and whatever you're doing :)

6 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Happy 2008!! I hope you ha(d)ve a great day at the beach!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year too !! Smooch from Belgium :-)

Leslie said...

happy new year to you!! i hope this next year is great for you. super great.

Levin said...

hey! i'm a dutchy too - but i moved here in 1971 so, i don't remember much!
hope you are feeling cooler now and that torquay was great. we were there in october and it was freeeeezing!
cheers
l
x

patricia zapata said...

Happy New Year to you too! :)

Danielle said...

Happy New Year to you too Bianca! Looking forward to seeing your new work in 2008 as well :-)

PS Enjoy your tomatoes!! Homegrown ones are the best!