Thursday 7 February 2008

you make my day award...

The awards are going around...and Danielle from Of Paper and Thread awarded me...thank you so much Danielle.

Anyway here's the rules:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs (or 10 according to some) that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.

I could probably copy & paste my bloglines subscription here but that would be a bit too much, there are just too many good blogs.
I tried to make a selection of great bloggers that haven't been awarded yet (I think)...here we go...

- Brid Bird
- Sophik
- Red Dog and Jude
- Hyena in Petticoats
- Charlie Motel

2 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Thanks so much, beautiful girl!

I'm going to click on all those other links now - hopefully someone will make my day!

Thanks again,

Leah xxx

em.s said...

I am loving this idea - it's leading me to all kinds of creative people!