Sunday 2 March 2008

I gocco, you gocco, we gocco...


I decided to try my new gocco this weekend...



...while Marcel tried to hug a cactus.

He was out in the botanical gardens for a birthday and they were playing Frisbee. For anyone who doesn't know Marcel, he's very very competitive (almost a little arrogant) and he absolutely had to catch the Frisbee...even if it meant landing in a cactus. So he came home with cuts and splinters and they gave him a new nickname; 'cactus boy'.



For anyone who likes the orange clay bricks, there's only 50cm and a mini pack left in my big cartel shop...that's all...I'm at the end of the roll now...

5 comments:

Sherrin said...

love your gocco prints! very nice :o)
-Sherrin

Rebecca said...

I love your gocco print, the lanterns are really lovely and the lines came out so well. Lovely orange colours on your fabric too :)

Leslie said...

nice job. on your first gocco print. you are going to make some amazing things. i just know it.

Victoria said...

Love the lanterns - gorgeous.

Wendy said...

I love the prints :)