Tuesday 20 May 2008

they're in the shop...

Yay, they're finally in the shop...I've had a few requests about these when I was away...so here they are...


white floating on natural


chocolate floating on natural

I'll do another shop update next week, when I pick up my four 'dusty' colours.
I was thinking of selling some of this in full width (137cm) so people can use them as parts of kids bed linen...any feedback on this?

Back to business... sewing, quilting, decorating, designing, testing my new gadget, reading...and some other exciting things are about to happen but sadly I can't blog about it until it's finalised...more later ;)

5 comments:

Fer said...

Yay, welcome home!!

Yep, I like the full width. I'm amazed by the amount of times I find I need that long length of fabric.

:o)

Maureen Reynolds said...

Welcome home - or at least to another home. I'll be anxious to hear what you do with your toy. I haven't touched mine yet.

Amy Kerr-Menz said...

Hi Bianca!! Welcome back :)
I've been away from blog-land for about a month and I'm slowly catching up. It looks like you've had a fabulous month! The pics from your holiday are just stunning...they re-ignite the travel fire inside of me!! x.

Rachel Ball said...

white-on-natural is very nice :)

Jo (sparkly green knickers) said...

I would buy the full width as well. If it doesn't all sell as full width, you can always chop it up.