I've been tagged by Pina to do a random meme with a Dutch twist. I wasn't quite sure what I had to do...but it says random...so I'm posting a list of the things I miss. I love my life in Australia, but there are a few things from Holland that I miss.
1. Automatiek (frikandel, kroket, kaassouflé, hamburger, kipcorn, loempia), 2. Stokstraat, Maastricht, The Netherlands, 3. Lambs, 4. Marco & Ali B., 5. Frozen Fountain, 6. Fietsen aan de Amsterdamse gracht, 7. Kreta 4, 8. Winter fun in Holland., 9. 2 presents, 10. coffee & the city, 11. HEMA, 12. Schuilen voor de regen
1. Frikandel (which you can get 'from the wall')
2. Pretty cities (such as Maastricht, Den Bosch, Nijmegen, Arnhem, Amsterdam)
3. Green (like grass)
7. Everything is so close...Europe
8. Snow & Ice skating
9. The language
10. Cheap holidays (to Greece, Spain, France, Italy)
12. Rain (ok, just because we really need it here)
I'd now like to tag Irene @ Bloesem, Nina @ Nina in vorm and Tiel @ tsk tsk.