Tuesday 12 August 2008

baskets and sickness...

I spent most of today curled up...being sick :( I guess it's one of the things that come with winter and even though I tried my best to escape it, I still got sick. The whole office at work has been sick over the past weeks and I thought I was doing well, but nope...

For those of you who know me, know that I can't stay in bed too long. One of the reasons is that I just have to do something or look at something, but another reason is that our bedroom is the coldest place in the house so I moved to the couch and watched some of the most boring Olympic sports. Swimming and rowing is ok to watch but I'm just not really into gymnastics or so. no offence.

Anyways, being at home today gave me the opportunity to take some pictures of the fabric baskets I made over the weekend.







While I'm at it...I'd also like to let you know that Marcel, my boyfriend, has joined the blogging club. His blog is about photography and everything that keeps him busy...so if anyone in Melbourne is looking for a photographer or wants some advice...have a look at his blog, website or send him an email.
note: I take all the pictures for this blog...wishing he'd do it...maybe soon, in the cool new studio

7 comments:

Jesse said...

Your photos are great! I really like the subtle styling of these: the pegs and the teddy, suggesting ways to use the baskets, but still looking like product shots, not still-lifes.

Hope you feel better soon!

Fer said...

Feel good soon!

The photos are lovely too. :o)

caitlin said...

I love your buckets! Are you going to sell them online - they're lovely! Get well soon! Have you tried vicks on the feet and a pair of socks? Sound weird but 'they' say it works!

Danielle said...

Oh, hope you feel better soon!
I absolutely love your fabric baskets... really stunning!

tiel said...

Oh get better soon Bianca. I'm hating the olympics!!!! And don't care who I offend about it. not at all my thing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baskets. Hope you're feeling much, much better today :-)

Jenaveve said...

I love these baskets! Thanks for sharing about Marcel's blog - I'm off to take a look. And hope you're a lot better now.