Monday 25 May 2009

A bit of this...

I can't believe I haven't blogged for over a week and it's not like I've had a break... I wish! The last week has been so hectic. I swapped days at work as I was asked to supervise the expo I've been organising over the last couple of months. It all went well and it was great to be at the other end and get to know what goes on behind the scenes at an expo. Swapping days means that I now get to spend a full week in the studio... heaven!

Today my day mostly consists of finishing this:





... my lace homework for tonight... and it's not looking very hopefull as I keep doing things wrong... my teacher is not going to be impressed :(

The rest of the week we'll be busy printing and getting ourselves organised for the Melbourne Design Market, which is on the 14th of June. Please come and visit us :)

We're also having another open studio, which is on the 30th of May from 10am til 1pm.

1 comment:

Denise Kiggan said...

I admire your lace making ability! Wow. What patience! But I guess it must be quite therapeutic once you get going.