Thursday 19 November 2009

Pretty pretty...

Blog posts seem to happen less frequent... but I'm still here... after a somewhat challenging period in my personal life... but more on that when I feel like writing it down.

We tend to blog over at Ink & Spindle and I usually don't really feel like copying a blog post, even though they're fabulous (dare I say so myself).

Here's something new though.. and also fabulous! As I was reading through my blog feeds I was scrolling down looking at pictures on Kim's blog and at first I scrolled over it until I somehow scrolled back because something caught my eye...


Picture from Udessi's blog

I love the black delft in the background and am also completely in love with the jewelry...

... wondering if I should make something similar in the form of a pin board... that would be nice too!

4 comments:

Turning Japanese said...

GREAT idea - Pinboards. We could make an upstairs one and a downstairs one. Matching? Hehe

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

Ah you beat me to it! Was going to show you but you've already found it :) Sorry about the bad piccie - LOVE the fabric though and it sets off the pendants beautifully!

I made a pinboard from the plain basecloth, photo in the same blogpost - it works a treat! But patterned pinboards would be even more special...

ellie said...

Arhhh. I was going to send it along to you, too. Glad you found it.
The fabric worked really well with the pendants, which are beautiful pieces of light ceramic (I love wearing mine!).

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new house, and the changes that has brought about.

Take care, E

Belinda said...

I brought from Kim last night at Finders Keepers. Gorgeous stuff!