Tuesday 14 September 2010

New Blog!

I know I have been neglecting this blog a bit but that's mainly because I have had little to show, not because I don't want to talk.

For that reason I've started a new blog. Fashion et al is a blog that covers Fashion et al (and others).


Felix & Mabel, the first to be featured on Fashion et al

The new blog will bring you lots of fashion news, but not just the big names. We aim to showcase indie designers, established labels, big business, accessories designers and quirky little retail shops.

There are so many fashion and design blogs out there, but I haven't found THE ONE that I absolutely love in terms of fashion and accessories. I thought, why not start one myself? Because I want everyone to love what's featured on the blog, I would love your feedback, suggestions, ideas etc.

In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy Fashion et al.

No comments: