Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year!

2010 has been one heck of a year, a fantastic one that is... I started a new job in March, which I absolutely love! Went on numerous trips (can't complain there), started Italian classes (which I will continue in 2011), spent great times with friends ('friends are more important than money' as the quote on my lulu lemon poster says), read lots of books and generally have just had a great year.

I'm not really a person to make new years resolutions but there are some things that I'd like to do:

1. continue Italian classes (level 2 starts on 31 January)
2. travel to Europe (planned and booked for March, we'll be in Holland and Italy)
3. eat great food (home-made preferably)
4. continue to spend time with friends
5. grow at work
6. nut out some of the ideas that I have in my head, which are all home-based business related
7. help my boyfriend grow his business (yes, I like doing that sort of thing)
8. learn kite surfing (hang-on I think I said that last year too)
9. start planning for our year overseas
10. take more photos

I hope 2010 has been good to you and that 2011 is going to be even better! Happy New Year!

and to end the post with pictures... some of what I've been up to lately...


Home-made strawberry jam (recipe from 13mimosa) I tried to make cherry jam as well but unfortunately I burnt them :(


A day trip to Lake Eildon, which I've never seen so full (capacity at 75.62%)


Had a go at water skiing, which was awesome. It took me 2 turns to get up, not a bad effort I think.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

That looks like a great list. Hope you get to do it all this year.

I loved my Italian classes - I did them in Fitzroy at Lyceum. Have you tuned in to 1993AM? I think that's the Italian station.