Thursday 2 August 2007

@ home ...

I've been home for the past two days because of what happened on Tuesday.
My neck is really painful and it's getting a little annoying now. I can't even get out of bed normally...have to roll over till I'm facing the mattress and then get onto my hands and knees to get out of bed. Marcel thinks I have a whiplash, which I think is a little bit of an overstatement, BUT it does hurt.
Doing nothing is not really in my nature, so I'm doing things that do not require bending over, looking up or twisting my head...which is stuff on the computer and sewing. So here's what I've been upto:

- drawing
- sewing
- finishing pinki lily
- bag making
- trying Illustrator CS3 (mind the mess..this is Marcel's photography room, I just sneak in to use his mac)

and relaxing.


cows

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Hi ya,

Love your hottie covers, so cute! I noticed your stuff on made it. I'm thinking of listing some cushions, how's it working for you. Have you sold any thing yet??