I have been tagged.....by Sophik and will follow the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* When I was young I could always be found at the stables...horse riding. I have owned 4 ponies over the course of my primary school years and still love horses and horse riding, even though I barely go horse riding. One day I would love to live in country Australia and own a horse … and some chicken, a goat and a veggie patch (!?)
* I love skiing, snowboarding and ice skating… basically I love winter and Australia doesn’t have much of this. We were lucky this year because the skiing season was fantastic, but there’s no outdoor ice skating here. Back home in Holland we used to do tours on the frozen rivers and we would come home to hot pea-soup and hot chocolate. I do miss those days.
* Marcel calls me Dory, from the Disney Pixar movie ‘Finding Nemo’, because I am forgetful and goofy (sometimes).
* Once I will have my permanent residency here in Australia I will start a part-time course in graphic design & screen printing. Hopefully I’ll have my PR before January.
* I love reading and once I start, I can’t stop. I won’t hear anything that happens around me and you could basically say anything to me because I won’t hear it. I’m off the planet, in my own little world.
Who to tag next; Melissa, Elizabeth, Penny, Anna Laura and Martine.
I'm also about to update the shop, with stuff I planned to take to the Docklands markets but the dates got changed and I will be in Sydney on those dates...so no market for me this year.