Friday 23 May 2008

sweetness...

Hurray they're here...and they'll be up in the shop Friday 11.00am Melbourne time. The dusty colours will be available in full width, which is 130cm. So mums...time to start sewing quilt covers for the kids. The fabric is a new eco friendly blend of 55% hemp, 45% certified organic cotton...hows that for guilt free buying.

My personal favourite is the green...it's just so vibrant and makes me long for spring {I know...winter hasn't even started}. I guess it's because we've been spoilt with fantastic spring weather on our trip to Holland.

Sorry to everyone who's waiting on the story...I'm still trying to get back into things {incl. blogging}.


Swirl in Water


Swirl in Grass


Swirl in Dusty Pink


Swirl in Lavender

I have also uploaded a stationery pack...great for a birthday...or just because you care about someone ;)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

gorgeous colours Bianca - I am sure they will do really well. Love the blue one the best.

vlijtig said...

Ik vind die lichtblauwe ook echt heel mooi!