Saturday 22 September 2007

many things...

Today was such an exciting day...and it contains the other half of the news I was telling you about in my previous post.

My fabric is now available at meet me at mikes, Patchwork on Central Park and One Small Room. It was so exciting because I dropped it off at meet me at mikes today and got to meet Pip, she's so lovely and it was absolutely fantastic to meet her. We then went to Patchwork on Central Park and they were great too, although I didn't get to meet Lynn and Narelle...maybe next time. I'm loving this crafty business...

Tonight we're hosting a dinner at our place. I was a little over-excited this morning as I proposed to have a BBQ. Didn't really think about the temperatures at night...ooops. Well, we're still having a bbq-style dinner but we're cooking inside.

Since I don't really have any piccies of crafty stuff to post, I thought I'd show you who I am. This photo was taken in Narooma last December, when my parents & brother came to Australia and we drove from Melbourne to Sydney to celebrate New Year with Marcel's parents.

6 comments:

leslie said...

hi there, lovely to see you!

Belinda said...

Hello Miss fabric designer!

Dana said...

Hi! Just thought I would say hi as I live in Yarraville and love your fabric!

Shannon said...

yes ill say hello also. one fabric lady to the next!

Kate said...

Congratulations on having your fabric out there!

Jodie said...

I love your fabric.
Have a great night with the BBQ and keep up the great work!

Jodie