Monday 26 November 2007

mix packs...

Sorry for the long wait. I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days and I'm still not all that but I've managed to update the shop...with a little help from Marcel (thanks love).



Not much news from Hollabee land due to the sickness, but I would like to mention that I am extremely pleased with the election result. It means that we (for those who don't know it...I work for a union) did a fantastic job :) I was up at 6am on Saturday to hand out 'Your Rights At Work how to vote' cards at one of the marginal seats in Victoria...seems that all the campaigning we did worked. Go Rudd!!!

I'm planning on doing a give-away soon. Not sure when because the coming weekend we'll be going to Beechworth and from the 5th till the 9th of December I'll be in Sydney...but keep an eye out because it's definitely going to happen in December.

Back to bed now...am exhausted.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

hope you are feeling much better soon!

lindsey clare said...

hello :)

hooray for Rudd! i'm pleased with the election results too.

Shirley said...

don't know much about politics abroad but it sounds like good stuff is happening. can't wait to see what happens with the presidential elections here in the states.

thank you for visiting my blog! :) please do come again. i've been eyeing your fabric for quite some time.

feel better soon! i can't wait to see what else you'll be doing.

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Thanks for the card and the little extra treat. Cheers cintia

mizu designs said...

Yay for the election result on Saturday!!!!!!! There are so many smiling Melburnians around this week. Can't wait to see how it all pans out. That's great you work for a union!