Friday 21 March 2008

Scraps

Over time I've been collecting some scraps...and while I normally give them away...I now have so many that I've decided to put some up for sale. They're really cheap and perfect for smaller craft projects. Most pieces are 18cm x 20cm or bigger.



On my way home from my last day at work yesterday I was lucky enough to find the local op-shop still open (I left work early...yay) and as I was about to walk out to go home, my eye spotted this fabulous table cloth.



I was about to cut it up to make cushion covers, but Marcel stopped me. He said I should leave it the way it is so he can use it for photo shoots. So you might see this one again in the future.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

last day of work. that has such a nice sound to it. i had my last day awhile ago. part-time from now on. congrats!

Angela said...

Good work Marcel, indeed a good styling cloth! Would of made great cushions too!!

I'm happy to hear your finished up with the full-time gig and it's ready time for new adventures!

Louise said...

I LOVE that table cloth and I completely agree - very cool looking as a photo prop!