Monday 23 June 2008

End of year SALE...



I'm having an end of year sale...so if you've been spying at something in my shop...now's the time to grab yourself a bargain! The sale ends on Monday 30th of June 8pm Melbourne time.

- 15% off all mixed packs (2mix, 3mix & 4mix)
- 20% off the second length (buy 50cm, get 20% off the second 50cm bought of the same fabric only. I.e. if you buy 50cm of white floating at $16.50, your second 50cm of white floating will cost $13.20)

- free postage in Australia for orders over US$50.00
- half price postage worldwide for orders over US$50.00

all you have to do...buy your products from my online shop and wait for me to send you a revised invoice.

pretty simple right?

just to let you know...this is the biggest sale I've ever had...and I won't be repeating it soon...after all the financial year only ends once a year ;)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, I have just discovered your blogs, very beautiful materials. I really like rusty red floating.
Vanessa

Liesl said...

Nothing like a sale to brighten up a grey winter's day. I'm off to Etsy!

Amy Kerr-Menz said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Bianca :) You inspired me to try my very first etsy sale! I wish you all the very best of luck as well x.