Sunday 26 October 2008

Seeds on Sunday...

We had another productive day in the studio today... Whilst Lara was making an asome Japanese syle bag, Teegs and I printed 3 metre runs of Teegs' Briar, my Bloem, and Lara's Acacia in a very very light green on white cotton. Once it has been heat set, Teegs will turn it into beautiful fashion items.


Seeds in Green Tea © Hollabee 2008

We swapped printing partners and while I was doing our business administration, Lara and Teegs printed a full 10 metre run of the Briar in very light green on white cotton. This will be available in Teegs' etsy shop after heat setting.


Seeds in Green Tea © Hollabee 2008

Time for one more swap... Lara and I then printed my Seeds pattern in a lovely 'Green Tea' colour, while Teegs finished the toile of her wrap skirt pattern.

A very productive day indeed... can't wait till my (and Teegs' and Lara's) fabric is heat set... I want to cut into it ;)

5 comments:

glorydaze said...

I really like this design! The colour is just lovely!

Euni said...

prachtig. :)

edward and lilly said...

I'm loving these colours.

Jacqueline said...

This is a lovely print - you girls are very talented! Bring on the heat setting!!

Jacqueline said...

Is there anywhere I can buy the fabric baskets you made a while back? These are so lovely and I was thinking about them as a Christmas present for a friend...