Saturday 15 November 2008

Preparing...

... or at least trying to get everything ready for the markets we're doing. We have been busy cutting, sewing and printing at ink & spindle and we're putting together a nice range of goodies for you.

Come and visit us on the 22nd of November at market3031 or on the 30th of November at the Melbourne Design Market.

These cushions are made of some 'older' fabrics, that are still available in the shop for anyone who is interested.



Tomorrow (well...today) I'm hoping to start on some products using my new fabrics and I'll also try to put some fabric up in the shop. I know you've all been patiently waiting for them and I just got my Bloem in Charcoal and Orange back as well as Seeds in Charcoal and Green Tea. They're on their way to the shop ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your show is very successful! I love your prints and wish I was in Australia right now :)