Wednesday 31 December 2008

the year is ending...

As the year is coming to an end it's time to think about what has happened over the last year...it's amazing how many things happen in a year and what you can achieve in such a relatively short period of your life.


pelicans at The Entrance, NSW

Last year I was still working full-time. I had only just started Hollabee and only printed two patterns. Now I have printed multiple patterns and am part of Ink & Spindle... printing my own patterns :)

I have been very fortunate in the past year. I'm especially grateful for meeting Tegan & Lara... my friends and business partners :) Girls, you rock! (but you knew that already)


Nobby's Beach Newcastle, NSW

I would also like to thank you, my readers, for all your support and lovely words. Even though I cannot always find the time to reply to your comments, I definitely read and appreciate everything you write. Thank you!

The ending of the year is also a time to make plans for the new year. For hollabee this will mean more patterns and more outlets from which you will be able to buy hollabee fabrics. For Ink & Spindle it'll be an exciting year as we will start printing for all designers out there who would like their patterns printed on fabric.
We will keep you up to date through the Ink & Spindle blog... but now we're enjoying the last few days of our holiday :)


Marcel & I at Coogee Beach, NSW

I wish everyone a Happy New Year! Cheers to a crafty 2009!

ps. the pictures are from our recent holiday to the NSW Central Coast & Sydney, where we spent our Christmas with Marcel's family.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi Bianca, Well done on your successes last year and best luck in the new year. Can't wait to get some of my prints printed with you guys. You guys were up my way this Christmas. How fabulous was the weather? Di