Thursday 10 September 2009

Not enough blogging...

It has been a while since my last blog post, and overall I feel like I don't blog enough... well, I know I don't blog enough.

It seems like I have less time to blog now than I did when I had a full-time job. Working part-time in an office job and working part-time at Ink & Spindle doesn't seem to give me any time to blog. I would love to blog a lot more, but somehow my days are filled with business related things and printing, which leaves little time for crafty activities and picture taking.

Luckily, this week I have something to blog about...



Last week I received this magazine in the mail. Holland Focus is a magazine for Dutch people in Australia and the editor approached me to write an article about myself and my business. Most of you will not be able to read it, but it mostly describes how I got to where I am now. You can read it in my bio on the Ink & Spindle website.


The other exciting news is that we printed Bloem in a new colour! This is a limited edition and I only have 3m of it...

Bloem in Inky Blue

5 comments:

yardage girl said...

Welcome back to blogland! The new colour is great. Have a great weekend! Nicole

Cathy said...

love reading your blog, it's great to read when you do, but I do understand how hard it is to fit everything in. your article in the Dutch mag looks great (can't understand Dutch) (photos anyway) - that's great.

love the new colourway too. Have a good weekend Bianca!

Melissa G said...

Hey! Congrats on being featured in a magazine.

Rachel Ball said...

Congrats on the article! Wish I could read it :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the article! I hadn't heard of that magazine before now, and my mum is Dutch so I will have to tell her all about it too.