Friday 10 August 2007

Scrapbooking flashback...

I always love everyone's flashback Friday's and feel somehow sad that I can't participate. Not because I don't have a past, but merely because all my kiddie photos are back home at mum & dad's (in Holland). I'll post one flashback...it's only a year ago though. My friend from Germany came to visit and we went to the Dandenong Ranges, which was wonderful because all the birds were out and about. They particularly loved my hair.

I really like this photo, just because it is silly and I can remember the ticklish feeling it gave me. I used this photo in a scrapbooking album and that's where the pic comes from.



I also updated my flickr with photos of the cushions I sent to my mum. It took them a week to get to Europe and I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting pics of them. She loves them.

No comments: