Thursday 9 August 2007

where did my time go...

Am a bit off the planet this week...even though I am only working 4 days this week (yay, got tomorrow off) time went really slow during the day and too fast at night. I haven't really be able to finish anything on my 'to do' list. I started a few things but I can't seem to finish things because of the lack of time.
Everyone else has really interesting projects going on and cool stories to tell...and I just have one of those 'useless' weeks. Hopefully the weekend will be better, going op-shopping, fabric shopping, visit artist markets & going to a b-day dinner (for which really have to finish one of the bags that I started weeks ago).

Well, here's some of what I did tonight, besides researching business stuff.



1 comment:

Belinda said...

I did nothing this week, it felt so good not to go near the machine. After the craziness of the last few weeks. I'll have to get back into it tomorrow though. I just got another order from a Tassie store. It's so funny I have no cushions anywhere in Sydney. But you get one in Hobart or Launceston!

I've put some cushions up at Madeit. The offer of free credit was to hard to resist!!