Wednesday 19 December 2007

bag number 2...



off to bed now...I'm exhausted...our office is moving to another building and it's just so much work, and just before Christmas.

I do like the new office, it all looks fancy because most of it is new, and it is really big (I probably need a floor plan the first week, to find my way around). I'm getting my own new pod, which has a view...finally I can look outside :) the new year is going to look a whole lot better.

Can't wait till Friday, till the Christmas holidays. I first have to do a health check though, in order to get my permanent residency. It's a chest x-ray, medical examination and a blood check...remember what happened last time when I had an injection? yikes!

2 comments:

Fer said...

Love the bags, the fabrics are just awesome! Hope all goes well medical-wise, maybe you should tie a cushion to your head this time!!

em.s said...

your bags are awesome! i really like the feature material :) it's so satisfying to sew into the late hours....yet sooooo tiring...